To contact INSCT’s Domesticating the Drone research initiative, email kaperrin [at] law.syr.edu.
- FAA Traffic Management Anticipates Flying Cars
It may be a year or more before the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) changes … Continue reading →
- FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 Raises Concerns Among the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Community
It has been nearly two weeks since the sweeping FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018 was … Continue reading →
- Portsmouth council OKs purchase of drone by Police Dept.
The Police Department can now move forward to purchase its first drone after the City … Continue reading →
- Commercial Drone Test Flights Expected to Increase Following FAA Program Updates
Commercial drone operators around the country continue to test applications of unmanned aerial vehicles as … Continue reading →
- Drones swamp US-Mexico border but federal agents powerless to stop them
The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI identified this week unmanned aerial systems, or … Continue reading →
- Energy Industry also Faces Threats from Drones
The energy sector is subject to the potential harm caused by drones flying in minimally … Continue reading →
- Fishing Drones: There Ought to Be a Law
Have you ever thought to yourself or said to your friends, “There ought to be … Continue reading →